Senin, 09 Januari 2017

Contoh Job Interview (Bahasa Inggris)

Contoh Job Interview

                             JOB INTERVIEW
A: Good morning. Please have a seat.
B: Good morning.
A: Are you ready for the job interview?
B: Yes, i am ready.
A: Tell us about yourself?
B: My name is Erwin Setiawan, i’m 20 years old. I graduated from state Gunadarma University. I took Accounting as my major.
A: Why should we hire you?
B: Because i have the ability that the company you need.
A: What is the reason behind leaving your the last job?
B: No, this is my first job.
A: Why have you been unemployeed for such a long time?
B: I.m fresh graduated.
A: Tell me your ability to work under pressure?
B: I will continue to work and its motivation for me in the future.
A: Tell me your job experience?
B: No, i’m fresh graduated. This is my first time to apply a full time job.
A: Describe your management style?
B: I worked well, always on time. I’m not lazy, because it’s not my principles. I need team work.
A: What are your expectations from job?
B: Work as regular employees and without problem in my job.

A: Are you team player?
B: Yes, every employee must have a team.
A: What irritates you about c0-workers?
B: Sometime co-workers that could make me less confident.
A: How long would you expect to work for us if hirred?
B: Until my ability could not be used anymore for this company.
A: How do you see yourself 5 years from now?
B: Seen from how i started this job.
A: Do you consider yourself successful?
B: I ride position and raise this company.
A: What is your strength?
B: I can operate Ms.Word, Ms.Excel, Ms.Powerpoint, and Internet. I can speak Chinese and Japanese.
u prefer on a team working on a project?
B: Manage a financial on a project.
A: How much salary do you expect?
B: What is the salary range is usually given for this position?
A: Around Rp 5.000.000 – Rp 6.000.000
B: I take Rp 6.000.000,-.
A: Are you ready to be replaced anytime to other city or abroard?
B: Yes, anytime i’m ready.
A: Well, it was a great time to have an interview with you.
B: You are welcome.


Name : Denny Syafrudin  (22214710)
      Erwin Setiawan (23214652)
Class  : 3EB03
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 komentar

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2011 Erwin Setiawan
Designed by Blog Thiet Ke
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top